Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Squatter's Rights

My daughter bought me this gnome a while back.  He's traveled all over our yard trying to find the perfect spot for him to claim squatter's rights.  He's decided he likes my flower pot on my patio the best. ;)  I just love him.  



He's got a couple buddies that live in my flower beds just enjoying the summer sun.  We had these for quite a few years and they are showing their age.  They bring a smile to my face every year when I find the perfect spot for them to relax for the summer.



 



I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!  We are going to stay at home and just have a quiet day.  Sounds like a plan to me. :)


"One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, One Nation evermore!"

~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Kim --- WHAT a hoot!! Happy 4th :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Gail. Have a wonderful 4th. :)

      Delete
  2. That first guy is hilarious! Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I was signed in under my other Google account. I hate when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you hate that. I have several accounts for different things. I've come close a couple times using the wrong one. ;)

      Yeah I love that first guy too. Gets me to laughing every time I see him hanging over my flower pot. ;)

      Delete
  4. I just stumbled on your blog and just had to leave a comment...these are seriously so darn cute! I bet my mom would love one (the squatter one) I wonder if there is a place where I live that I could find somethin' like that...maybe I'll have to google it?! :-)
    Come on over and follow along my blog all about color! I think you'd enjoy it (but than again I might be a little bias?! ha)

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...